Arup Lal Chakraborty
Dr. Arup Lal Chakraborty is an Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering. He received a B.Tech. (2000) in Electronics & Communications from the University of Kalyani and a Ph.D. (2010) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the University of Strathclyde. He is currently a Principal Investigator of the Photonic Sensors Lab at IIT Gandhinagar. His research focuses on Tunable diode laser spectroscopy for gas parameter measurement and Optical physical and chemical sensing.
- A Roy, A L Chakraborty, “Intensity modulation-normalized calibration-free 1f and 2f wavelength modulation spectroscopy”, IEEE Sensors Journal May 2020.
- Zarin A S, A L Chakraborty, S Khatua, “Time-resolved studies of bioluminescence from Photobacterium leiognathi and antimicrobial susceptibility testing on E coli using tunable diode laser spectroscopy”, accept with minor changes, IEEE Sensors Journal, 8 May 2020.
- A Roy, R S Chawhan, and A L Chakraborty, “Field deployment of a 4320 nm quantum cascade laser-based TDLS system to compare the background CO2 levels in Mount Abu with foreground measurements in Gandhinagar, India”, SPIE Optical Engineering, 59(2), 024110, Feb 2020.
- C K Jha, S S Bhattacharjee, J N Chauhan, A L Chakraborty, N V George, “Speech quality estimation of an FBG sensor-based contact microphone in noisy environment”, 27th International Conference on Optical Fibre Sensors (OFS 2020), 8-12 June 2020, Virginia, USA (postponed due to Covid)
- P Ghosh, A Kar, S Khandelwal, D Vyas, A Q Mir, A L Chakraborty, R S Hegde, S Sharma, A Dutta, and S Khatua, “Plasmonic CoO-decorated Au nanorods for photoelectrocatalytic water oxidation”, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 2019, 2, 9, 5795-5803.
- C K Jha, S Agarwal, A L Chakraborty and C Shirpurkar, “An FBG-based sensing glove to measure dynamic finger flexure with angular resolution of 0.1 degree and for speeds up to 80 degrees/s”, IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology (Special Issue of OFS-26), Vol 37, Iss 18 , pp 4734 – 4740, (2019).