Ashutosh Srivastava is an Assistant Professor in Biological Engineering. He received a B.Tech.(2009) from the Amity University and Ph. D. (2015) from the CSIR Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology. His research interests lie in Integrative modeling of macromolecular complexes, Network analysis of protein structures, Dynamics driven drug discovery, Modeling and conformational analysis of disordered regions.
- Ashutosh Srivastava*, Varun Birari, Somdatta Sinha* (2020); Small conformational changes underlie evolution of resistance to NNRTI in HIV Reverse Transcriptase. Biophysical Journal 118, 10, 2489-2501. *Corresponding Author
- Jennifer Fribourgh*, Ashutosh Srivastava*, Colby Sandate* et al. (2020); Dynamics at the serine loop underlie differential affinity of cryptochromes for CLOCK:BMAL1 to control circadian timing; eLife; 9:e55275 (*Equal Contribution)
- Aarthi Putarjunan, Jim Ruble, Ashutosh Srivastava, et al. (2019); Bipartite anchoring of SCREAM enforces stomatal initiation by coupling MAP Kinases to SPEECHLESS, Nature Plants 5, 742–754.
- Tsuyoshi Oshima, Yoshimi Niwa, Keiko Kuwata, Ashutosh Srivastava, et al.(2019); Cell-based screen identifies a new potent and highly selective CK2 inhibitor for modulation of circadian rhythms and cancer cell growth; Science Advances, 5, 1, eaau9060
- Ashutosh Srivastava, Somdatta Sinha (2014); Thermostability of In Vitro Evolved Bacillus subtilis Lipase A: A Network and Dynamics Perspective. PLoS ONE 9(8): e102856.