Iti Gupta is an Assistant Professor in Chemistry Department. She received a B.Sc.(1996) and MS (1998) from the RD University Jabalpur and Ph. D. (2005) from the IIT Bombay. She is currently a Principal Investigator of the Synthetic Pigment Lab at IIT Gandhinagar. Her research interests lie in boron based NIR dyes and their conjucates, Derivatives of corroles and N- confused porphyrins with nove properties, Metal complexes of dipyrrins.
- S. Das and Iti Gupta*; Synthetic Aspects of Carbazole Containing Porphyrins and Porphyrinoids, Journal of Porphyrins & Phthalocyanines (special issue-Women in Porphyrin Science), In Press, 2019.
- N. Manav, Praseetha E. K., M. Ishida, S. Mori,Y. Yasutake, S. Fukatsu, H. Furuta, and Iti Gupta*; Phosphorescent Rhenium-Dipyrrinates: Efficient Photosensitizers for Singlet Oxygen Generation, Dalton Transactions, 48, 2467-2478, 2019.
- M. Vedamalai, D. Kedariya, R. Vasita and Iti Gupta*; Oxidation of phenothiazine based fluorescent probe for hypochlorite and its application to live cell imaging, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 263, 137–142, 2018.
- N. Balsukuri, N. Borouh, Praseetha E. K. and Iti Gupta*; Near Infra-Red Dyes Based on Pyrene Aza-BODIPYs, New Journal of Chemistry, 42, 5875-5888, 2018.
- S. Das, H. R. Bhat, N. Balsukuri, P. C. Jha,Y. Hisamune, M.Ishida, H. Furuta, S. Mori and Iti Gupta*; Donor–acceptor type A2B2 porphyrins: synthesis, energy transfer, computational and electrochemical studies; Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers, 4, 618-638, 2017.