Krishna Prasad Miyapuram
Krishna Prasad Miyapuram is an Associate Professor in Cognitive Science.
Email : email@example.com
B.Sc (Mathematics, Physics, Electronics) : Osmania University, 1998
M.Sc (Electronics): University of Hyderabad, 2000
MTech (Artificial Intelligence): University of Hyderabad, 2004
PhD (Cognitive Neuroscience): University of Cambridge, U.K., 2008
Research Areas : Neuroeconomics & Neuromarketing, Computational Cognitive Science, Neuroimaging (EEG, fMRI) & Brain Computer Interface, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence.
His research integrates the cognitive processes of learning and decision making mechanisms in humans. Ongoing projects include behavioral and neural correlates of statistical learning, perceptual and value-based decision making. A wide range of experimental and analytic techniques such as psychophysics, eye tracking, brain imaging methodologies (EEG, fMRI) and computational modelling (Reinforcement learning, Bayesian approaches) are used. With machine learning approaches applied to structural MRI images, He is working on early detection of Alzheimer’s’ disease.
- Dhananjay Sonawane, Krishna Miyapuram, Derek Lomas, Bharatesh Rs, GuessTheMusic: Song Identification from Electroencephalography response, CODS-COMAD 2021
- Raunak Swarnkar, Krishna Miyapuram. EEG Correlates of Effector-Specific Representation during Visuo-Motor Sequence Learning, ICONIP 2020
- Pandey, P., & Miyapuram, K. P. (2020, July). Classifying Oscillatory Signatures of Expert vs NonExpert Meditators. In 2020 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN) (pp. 1-7). IEEE. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9207340
- Tripathi, R., Mukhopadhyay, D., Singh, C. K., Miyapuram, K. P., & Jolad, S. (2019, December). Characterization of functional brain networks and emotional centers using the complex networks techniques. In International Conference on Complex Networks and Their Applications (pp. 854-867). Springer, Cham.
- Goyal, S., & Miyapuram, K. P. (2019). Feedback influences discriminability and attractiveness components of probability weighting in descriptive choice under risk. Frontiers in psychology, 10, 962. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2019.00962
- Chawla, M., & Miyapuram, K. P. (2018). Context-Sensitive Computational Mechanisms of Decision Making. Journal of Experimental Neuroscience. https://doi.org/10.1177/1179069518809057