Nithin V. George
Nithin V. George received his Bachelor of Technology degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Kerala, in 2007, Master of Technology degree in Telematics and Signal Processing from the National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, in 2009, and Ph.D. degree in Electrical Sciences from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, in 2012. Currently he is working as an Assistant Professor in the discipline of Electrical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar. He has interests in adaptive signal processing as well in architecture for implementation of signal processing systems. His group is currently involved in the development of adaptive algorithms for improving speech quality in digital hearing aids. He was recently awarded the Indo-Australia Early and Mid-Career Researchers Fellowship for carrying out research at Curtin University, Australia in the area of beamforming in hearing aids.
- S. Pradhan, V. Patel, D. Somani, N. V. George, “An improved proportionate delayless multiband-structured subband adaptive feedback canceller for digital hearing aids”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 25(8), (2017), 1633-1643.
- S. Pradhan, V. Patel, K. Patel, J. Maheshwari, N. V. George, “Acoustic feedback cancellation in digital hearing aids: A sparse adaptive filtering approach”, Applied Acoustics, 122, (2017), 138-145.
- S. Pradhan, S. S. Bhattacharjee, V. Patel, N. V. George, “Speech quality enhancement in digital hearing aids: An active noise control approach”, in the 24th International Congress on Sound and Vibration (ICSV 24), London, UK, Jul. 23-27, 2017
- S. Pradhan, V. Patel, N. V. George, “Subband feedback cancellation in assistive listening devices”, Indian Patent Application, Indian Patent Application No. 201721017009, Filed on 15 May 2017.
- S. Pradhan, V. Patel, N. V. George, “A system and method for feedback cancellation in digital hearing aids”, Indian Patent Application No. 201621010611, Filed on 28 March 2016.