Sriram Kanvah Gundimeda
Sriram Kanvah Gundimeda is an Assistant Professor in Chemistry Department. He received a MSc.Ed. (1995) from Regional Institute of Education, Mysore and a Ph.D. (2001) in Chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. He completed post-doctoral research in Prof. Gary Schuster’s group at Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta. He is currently a Principal Investigator of the Sriram’s Lab at IIT Gandhinagar. His research focuses on the design and synthesis of π -conjugated molecules based on D-π -A architecture and investigation of their optical properties utilizing spectroscopic techniques. These photoresponsive molecules have applications as light emitting devices, diagnostic imaging agents and sensing.
- Beena Kumari, Mahalingavelar Paramasivam, Tarushyam Mukherjee, Shikha Khandelwal, Arnab Dutta and Sriram Kanvah, Competitive Effect of Acceptor Substitutions on the Opto-electronic features of triphenylamine cored di α-cyanostilbene Derivatives, New J Chemistry, 2021, Accepted Manuscript. https://doi.org/10.1039/D0NJ05505K
- Tarushyam Mukherjee, Soppina, Virupakshi; Richert, Ludovic, Mely, Yves, Klymchenko, Andrey, Collot, Mayeul, Kanvah, Sriram*, Live-Cell Imaging of Nucleolus and Mapping Mitochondrial Viscosity with a dual function fluorescent probe, Organic Biomolecular Chemistry, 2021, Accepted Manuscript, https://doi.org/10.1039/D0OB02378G
- Tarushyam Mukherjee#, Jesus Ramon Martinez Sanchez#, Kyong Tkhe Fam, Sophie Bou, Ludovic Richert, Delphine Garnier, Yves Mely, Sriram Kanvah, Andrey S Klymchenko and Mayeul Collot* , Near Infrared Emitting Molecular Rotor Based on Merocyanine for Probing the Viscosity of Cellular Lipid Environments. Mater. Chem. Front., 2021, Accepted Manuscript, https://doi.org/10.1039/D0QM00872A
- Palash Jana, Monika Yadav, Tarun Kumar and Sriram Kanvah*, Benzimidazole-Acrylonitriles as Chemosensors for Picric Acid Detection, J. Photochemistry Photobiology A Chemistry, 2020 , 404, 112874, doi.org/10.1016/j.jphotochem.2020.112874
- Palash Jana, Aravintha Siva, Virupakshi Soppina and Sriram Kanvah* Live-cell Imaging of Lipid Droplets by Solvatochromic Styrycoumarin Derivatives Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 2020, DOI: 10.1039/D0OB01277G